There may be certain situations along the length of your career as a legal or tax professional when you need help navigating difficult interactions in English. Here are some of them:
- Applying and interviewing for admission to a postgraduate course of study in English
- Applying and interviewing for a job with a firm based in Great Britain, Australia, South Africa or the United States
- Applying and interviewing for a job with an international firm where English is an essential part of daily practice
- Making a speech or presentation or delivering a lecture in English
- Participating in a performance review conducted in English
- Participating in a partner-selection process in English
We can coach you through these situations and more by giving you a clear awareness of what your audience, interviewers or assessors will expect and by building your confidence to the point where you are more-than-ready to exceed their expectations.